The following terms and conditions govern the relationship between Eventati the site and the “Buyer”. The term Buyer is related to the individuals accepting these terms and/or any entity other people who are acting on behalf of.
Eventati is owned and operated by Eventati, Inc a company registered in Delaware (referred to herein as “we”, “us”, “our”) with its is registered office in the state of Delaware is 2035 Sunset Lake Road, Suite B-2, in the city of Newark, zip code 19702 and county of New Castle.
Before accepting these term and conditions and using our site, please read below.
- E-ticket and confirmation will be sent to your email after the purchase and until payment has been received in full.
- Credit card Purchase payments will be shown on your statement as “Eventati” merchant.
- Eventati is not responsible for any misinformation or wrong data or any inaccurate information
- We are not responsible for any cancellation or changes related to date, time, location.
- Eventati will not hold any responsibility for any dispute over an event, loss or damage of personal belongings during the event, or ticket selling offline and through our site.
- It is your responsibility to contact your organiser for a refund.
- All prices are either in USD, ILS or JD.
- We are not responsible for what is included in the event page related to the content or any other websites.
- Eventati and organiser are not responsible and liable for personal injury, damage or loss or personal belongings. We encourage buyers to issue travel insurance.
- Eventati is not responsible for the refund or cancellation for your purchase.
- There in no refund for no show or not attending.
Cancellation of events and refund policy.
- It is your responsibility to review your purchase order before checking out and confirm payments.
- There is no refund for tickets purchased unless event is cancelled.
- Eventati will not hold any responsibility for any dispute over the event or ticket purchase.
- The organiser will contact you and offer a refund of the full ticket price for each one in the case of the event is cancelled or postponed.
- You agree not to upload any offensive content to any individual or group.
- Attack people based on their national origin, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, race, sex, disability or disease.
- Infringes the IP of any other people such as trade marks, copyright.
- Upload any sexual materials or pornographic of any kind.
We adapt an encrypted with a digital signature and protected Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology channel, user sensitive/ credit information and private data securely happen through it and contained behind a secured network. We don’t sell user information to third parties. Our website applies a regular and constant scanning for vulnerabilities points and we make sure your experience to our site is safe as possible.
The organiser is not authorised to collect buyers “unsolicited” emails and data or send them any emails unless the agreed to receive information related to the event.
We hold the full right to terminate and close your account in case we find that you breach our terms and conditions, failed to pay any amount for our service and misusing our site and trying to breach our site